It’s been such a mixed bag the last few days….
Grace is producing steroids as she should… she is free and so are we,
but — the thyroid came back abnormal, this is responsible for growth and will require another blood test on Thursday.
A trip to the ER for a “normal” baby problem leads to further tests, there is the possibility that Grace could have “reflux of the kidneys”…
we are stymied by having to make a decision about daycare… it was scary the first time to make a decision, but now I am honestly petrified about where we should put her – how we will pay for “specialized” care – and if anyone but my dad is “good” enough to take care of my baby.
But… we can take her to see Santa — and she is able to put weight on her feet longer, and Kevin called me this morning all excited because she was giving him little half smiles and making great noises. I wanted to come home. That’s enough of a good thing for today—- we can keep going tomorrow.